Win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card
Purchase a Catalina Lounge Premium or Starter package for yourself and/or as a gift and you will go into the draw to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
Purchase a ‘Starter’ or ‘Premium’ Catalina Lounge Package by hitting the “Book Now” button above to enter the draw to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
Promotional period: 25 November 2019 to 13 January 2020.
Packages to be redeemed on or before 31 December 2020.
One entry per package purchased. So the more package you book, the more chances you have of winning.
Winner drawn on 3rd February 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other details contained within promotional advertisements for this competition form part of these conditions of entry.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- This is a game of chance. The draw will be conducted by an electronic drawing system.
- The promoter of this competition is Darwin International Airport ABN: 87 081 258 157 of 1 Fenton Court, Eaton NT 0820, Australia. Phone +61 8 8920 1811
- The “Catalina Lounge “Win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card” Promotion commences at [12.01 AM AEST] on [25/11/19] and entries close at [23:59 AEST on 13/01/20] (Promotion Period).
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Visa.
- Entry is open to Australian residents whose usual residential address is located in Australia, who are aged 18 years and over; and purchase a Starter or Premium Catalina Lounge Package online for entry into Darwin International Airports’ International Departure Lounge “Catalina Lounge” within the Promotional Period.
- Employees, contractors of the Promoter and their families are ineligible to enter the promotion.
- Entrants may enter the competition as many times as they like and do not need to be a direct guest of the Catalina Lounge to be eligible.
- Each Package purchased is considered as one (1) entry into the competition.
- The total prize pool is one (1) prize of a $1,000 AUD Visa Debit Gift Card
- There will be one (1) draw at 1:00pm Australian Central Standard Time on Monday, 3rd February 2020 at the Airport Management Centre, 1 Fenton Court, Eaton NT 0820. The draw will be conducted by an electronic drawing system from all eligible entries received with the first entry drawn being the prize winner.
- Winner will be notified by phone within two (2) business days of the draw by the phone number supplied on the online booking form.
- If the prize winner does not claim the prize within seven (7) business days of the draw, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method. Redraws will continue in the same manner until the prize have been claimed.
- The prize may be collected in person by the prize winner or may be mailed/couriered by Darwin International Airport.
- If a prize winner who has been contacted to award the prize, and has agreed to collect the prize or for which collection is the only method for receiving the prize, does not collect the prize within twenty-one (21) days of this contact, a re-draw will be conducted within thirty (30) days of the original draw date, in the same location, and with the same method.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize.
- The prize is not transferrable.
- The prize winner’s name will be published on the Catalina Lounge and Darwin International Airport Websites. By entering the competition, entrants grant Darwin International Airport permission to use their full name and suburb on its website for up to three months from the date of the draw.
- Darwin International Airport is not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever to participants or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in this competition.
- Darwin International Airport’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal information provided by an entrant to Darwin International Airport for the purpose of entering the Competition will be collected, used and disclosed only for the purpose of this competition, and otherwise in accordance with Darwin International Airport’s Privacy Statement. A copy of the privacy statement is available at https://www.darwinairport.com.au/privacy-policy.